Life Coaching is an investment… in you.
It will teach you tools and techniques that you can use for the rest of your life.
The difference between therapy and life coaching is, therapy helps individuals heal and process past hurts. Life coaching starts with the idea that a person is already whole and complete, and focuses on the future.
A life coach will help clients set and achieve goals so they can reach their full potential.
They cover areas such as, health, career, dating and relationships, divorce, retirement, etc.
While someone may choose work with a coach for a long time, their progress is much quicker because it’s goal-oriented.
Life Coaching assists and empowers in you many areas, such as:
· Clarity about what you want, why you want it, and how you can get it by helping you to set goals you really can achieve by distinguishing between what you could do, should do, ought to do and really want to do. Then creating a step by step dynamic, workable plan enabling you to achieve your goals.
· Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be by helping you discover what you need to do differently and support you in your achievements.
· Strategies and techniques that assist you in reaching your goals faster through the use of a variety of tools and techniques that quickly map out the way forward for you. You will discover many options and decide which path is the right one for you, what actions you need to take and help overcoming any obstacles that may come up along the way.
· Reprogramming limiting thoughts and opinions about abilities and limiting beliefs that prevent you from moving forward. What we are told during childhood, schooling and adult life built up over time. We inherit limiting beliefs from family, friends, teachers and our peers that are actually their opinions and not necessarily facts. Life coaching will help you with strategies and techniques to use to change your thought patterns and enable you to move forward.
· Explore and evaluate all possible options available. You will be able to evaluate the pros and cons in relation to achieving your goal and the actions that align with your values and beliefs while maintaining balance in your life.
A Life Coach is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals while supporting you, motivating you along the way and celebrating your successes.
Spiritual life coaching will change your life by changing the way you operate on a deeper level.
You will not only grow and expand as a person but also as a spiritual being having a human life experience. It will allow you to see your world and your life in a new light.
You will become the co-creator of your life rather than the reactor and you will learn to make decisions that strengthen your bond with yourself and others.
You will learn how to keep peace in your life even when you are surrounded by chaos and you will deepen your sense of knowing what life and the universe is all about.
To know the power and energy that lives in each and every one of us is one of the greatest experiences that anyone can ever have. It is one of the fastest ways to find the path to manifesting your goals.
You will be able to clear your mind and finally understand what you need to become happy, whole and spiritually in-tune.
A spiritual life coach will walk you through an entirely different set of goals than traditional life coaching. They help people find their sense of peace, love, and purpose, as well as wholeness and appreciation for all that is.
Spiritual coaches are not religious teachers. You don’t have to be religious to work with a spiritual life coach, you just have to be open to deepening your connection with the nonphysical part of yourself…your soul
By examining your behaviors, habits, goals, deep rooted beliefs and your connection to the Divine, you will be able to discover your TRUE self.
You will be shown how to work with the laws of the universe to achieve what you actually desire out of life instead of just accepting whatever comes your way.
This type of coaching can reveal your life’s purpose to you and help you clear out any energetic blocks so you can live the life that you were always meant to live.
Understanding yourself and your world around you from a spiritual perspective will help you lead a more meaningful life.
Everyone has a life purpose and many of the events in your life may have been orchestrated to bring you to your true path. A spiritual life coach can help you find who you really are so that you can move into an elevated state of being.
In addition, you may have spiritual gifts and abilities that they are confused about or feel "wounded" from your religious upbringings or your faith is strong but feel there is something more and wish to integrate religion and spirituality in your life. They will show you how to break free of any beliefs or practices that no longer serve you and no longer resonate with you on a deep level. They will show you how to use your inner self as a guide so that you can continue to evolve and grow spiritually in every area of your life.
Spiritual growth challenges us and opens us up to compassion, love, and things that make our lives fuller and richer. It gives life a deeper meaning and strengthens the connection between you and your inner wisdom. Being connected to your inner guidance will, in turn, lead you to live a life full of gratitude and giving.
There is never a disconnection between us as people and our spirits, but we can sometimes feel estranged from who we are deep down. Reconnecting with this part of ourselves and identifying with the spirit that dwells within can help us find our balance and our strength. Additionally, it gives us the inspiration to create and work at higher standards.
Your Coach can help you implement new spiritual practices that allow your soul to blossom and keep you connected to your divine inner wisdom.
There is much more to life than going to work and paying the bills. At the heart of each of us lies something deeper and something more profound than any of us can imagine. There is a life force that propels everything forward, and it is the reason that everything exists.
At the core, there is a light energy that many can only be described as the power of love. We are all connected. Living by powerful laws of the universe among other similar ideas, can be explored safely and effectively. With the help of your coach, you can find tools and practices that empower you and make you more creative and intuitive than ever before.
In-Person, Phone or Virtual
All Healing treatments if given in a session will be discounted